WeLcOmE To My BlOg

jangan segan2 untuk membaca dan tinggalkan komen....!

Assalamualaikum

Friday, October 2, 2009

stressful day..

Assalamualaikum..

how should i start my story...hmmm..ok, like this..

yesterday, in the morning i came to class by bus alone coz my roomate didn't have class as early as mine.. actually, one of my friend did have but unfortunately she got headache and can't go to class with me.. so, i just let her rest and came to class..

when i reached the class, there's only few students.. not even half of a class.. well, it's okay then.. i just took a walk and let oxygens get inside my chest so that i would feel better after climbing that tiring stairs.. then, i got inside and my lecturer came.. suddenly she said that we won't having the class and a replacement was made on this very Sunday.. i was so frustrated..

after the class was cancelled, i went to PTAR and on9 to update my only blog.. i was almost forgot to attend the next class..it's true that time is short.. so, i rushed to where the class should be.. and while i was sitting on one of the seat waiting for the lecturer to come and give some input, my friend said the class also cancelled.. once again..! arghhhh...!

so i went home.. the problem was stubborn bcoz they don't want to let me live in peace..!
my home was also like hell..

my roomate had a quarrel with the other housemate from other room.. but, i was a little bit lucky coz at that moment i was in the bathroom.. it's not that i want to let my friends fight for us(including me) and i just wait and see, it's about how lucky i was becouse if i were there, see the annoying face and hear all that my ear don't please to hear, i maybe face with big problem.. why..? because i'm a type of person that is so hard to get angry but when it's time i couldn't stay calm, i may be the worst among all.. i don't want that to happen even though i really want to help my friends fight 'them'.. i'm not sure whether i can controlled myself or not..so, better keep my mouth shut and insyaallah..everything will be just okay..

~end of story~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...