WeLcOmE To My BlOg

jangan segan2 untuk membaca dan tinggalkan komen....!

Assalamualaikum

Monday, September 28, 2009

rayer..

morning...! today is the first day in campus after Hari Raya break...boring..

hm..this raya was just the same as raya..not so much fun as expected.. i don't know exactly why i had that kind of feeling.. maybe bcoz i find that raya is not that special since i didn't meet my siblings..step siblings actually.. oh yeah..i forgot..i met one.. my step brother.. he's okay.. trying to win my heart but don't know why i can't accept him as i should.. maybe history taught me not to trust someone easily as he or she may have bad plan on me.. hmm.. forget about that.. i have another story..

on 17 October 2009, i was supposed to go home for Hari Raya break.. while i was in the bus, i sent a message to my old friend, Mr..who is actually my first love..hehehe.. i asked him where he was and he replied that he was on the way to JB..he was also on his way to home.. coincidence..! he was driving his car.. we had such a long conversation via mobile phone and suddenly he asked me how do i get home after reach JB..i said i don't know..maybe my uncle pick me by taxy..

and u know what, he said that he was about to go to Serkat, not so far from my home.. he offered to send me home.. i was shocked.. it's hard to believe that i'll be on his side along the way from JB to my home.. oh God..thanks..it was really enjoyable to sit in a car with someone adorable and kind..especially someone u has admired for so long.. the story does not end yet.. after that night, we frequently message each others and talk, talk, and talk...most of the time, mengarut jer.. huhu..

even though this raya was boring but the time i had with him was enjoyable.. i will always remember.. thanks a lot to Mr. who has made my time more precious.. and who has made my lips cannot stop from smiling.. i'm proud to be your close girlfriend even though not the special one..hehehe..maybe in future..! who knows..! if God want it to happen.. hm..

end of story..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...