WeLcOmE To My BlOg

jangan segan2 untuk membaca dan tinggalkan komen....!

Assalamualaikum

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my 20th bevday

yesterday was my bevday..i thought i won't celebrate it as my frenz always did.. maybe those who doesn't know me think that i'm a weird person! but maybe it's true..yes! i admit it.. but actually, i'm not use to celebrate my bevday since my father passed away when i was five years all..

suddenly at the early morning of this 20th bevday, one of my fren called me and i thought it was only her..but then i heard lots of noise came from the others.. oh my God! they sang a happy birthday song for me.. i'm touched.. all of them wish me happy bevday.. thank you guys..oops..actually girls..

things got more exciting when my bestfriend ever asked me to go out celebrating my bevday.. when i asked her where would we go, she only answered me.."it's a secret..!".. she also asked me not to come to the tutorial..what a naughty fren..but kind! okay, story continued.. after attended a class in the morning, we went out..

she treated me n asked me to do some facial..! i'm truly shocked when heard it for the first time..never done it before..! all was supported by her..! well, i should thank her a lots for that precious time i had..

she also bought some little things that used to be hang at the handphone..don't know what it's called in english..she gave not only one but three..! well again, thank you my fren.. you're the best..and all the best for you..!

after that, we went home and i realised that all i have to do is to enjoy whatever i had and not to remember the sadness that won't leave me in peace... now i know, all my frens want me to be happy especially her..i've learned a lesson..never think about things make me sad..it's a waste of time, isn't it? i just want them to know that whatever they have done for me, i really appreciate it and i will always remember.. thanks again..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...